progressive insurance car company information safe Auto

Bookmark and Share
my wife and I have had progressive Auto insurance for 10 years. We have never had a claim or a mobile violation. (In 10 years, probably have only 3 gotten parking tickets). A year ago, I was cited for "closely" in the Interstate 95. I have in the left lane to pass, and he stopped the car ahead of me because he saw the Conference of the parties.

-11 Months later - now our renewal and fees policy have been jacked by 33%! I can only imagine if we had had a claim, which probably would have doubled or tripled the price. Stay away from this company. We gave them our money 10 years and never had a penny back on the claims this is you get in return. There are a lot very unscrupulous. Now, they probably turn around and sell our personal information to some of the market for sorrow

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment